Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Blogosphere

Dear Blogosphere and loyal followers,

May I call you Constant Readers?  (Probably not.  I bet that’s copyright infringement.  Sorry, SK.)

I am not ignoring you.  Well, okay, I am, but I have a great reason!

I am finishing my PhD thesis under a tight deadline. 

I have very little time for anything else.  Just ask anyone around here.  My husband thinks he’s a bachelor again.

I promise, I’ll be back (with bells on) once I get this behind me.  Close-to-final draft due on Friday!  I have lots of pictures to post and lots of things to write about, once I no longer have this panicky feeling all the time.

I’ll see you soon!

Love always,

Marybeth.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! We will be here cheering for you to finish on time and with style;-) Don't forget to breathe every once in a while; it really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I hope John's planning on taking you on a vacation when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do we all work better under pressure. Never fails we slide into home base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I'm a grad student too (as was my husband until he left suddenly to take an offer at a startup) and I know all too well how you feel. I hope it goes well! So exciting! (And so much work.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! You are on the last few miles of the marathon. Go go go.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics