Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pampered Chef cooking show

We had a blast at my Pampered Chef party last week!

I didn’t take as many pictures as I had planned… Well, because it was a party. And there was chocolate. And wine. So not many pictures.

We crowded ten women (plus me and my consultant, Donna Harpe) into my teeny tiny kitchen, dining room, and living room. Sorry to Andrea who had to sit on the floor…
party

We had a great demo of how to make this chocolate lava cake. (Recipe coming next week, and it’s so easy, you’ll die!)
plus ganache
 We had the Decadent Dessert Sauces to taste… The chocolate peanut butter was hands down everyone’s favorite. It also comes in chocolate caramel and chocolate peppermint. Oh my… I could have eaten each of them with a spoon! No dipper required!
chocolate sauces
 Don’t worry, I didn’t only serve my guests chocolate and wine. We had a nice spread of cheese and crackers and fruit to share. Though the chocolate was the highlight of the night…
cheesy chocolate spread
 Everybody ate some chocolate. (Even those of us on perpetual diets.) And everyone had a blast. We chased the cats around, drank wine, and ate chocolate. What else can you ask for in an evening? (Okay, the cats didn’t have such a good time…)

Have you found something you can’t live without? Need to try the Decadent Dessert Sauces? Oh my… My party is still open, and you can place an order on Donna’s website. Just please list me as your host when you check out! (Search Marybeth in the “first name” box, and that’s it!)

And don’t forget… The Pampered Chef giveaway starts tomorrow! Make sure to come back and enter!

{While my Pampered Chef consultant, Donna Harpe, has donated the items for the upcoming giveaway, the comments and opinions expressed here are my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics