Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I did on Black Friday

In no particular order.

Cleaned off my desk.

clean desk

Two loads of laundry.

laundry

Four rounds of dishes (still no new dishwasher).

clean dishes

Personal and professional goal setting for 2011 (and then some).

Emailed an old friend.

Read everything in my Google Reader account.

Brined a turkey.

turkey brine

Fried a turkey.  Again.  Seriously.

turkey fryer

Fried hush puppies.  (Hey, we had all that hot oil!)

Drank a whole pot of coffee.  By myself.  And I loved it.

full coffee

Wrote an abstract of my PhD research.

Updated the checkbook and our budget.  (Note, did not balance the checkbook.)

Cyber Monday?  I went shopping.  (Seriously?  What was I thinking?)

6 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like you had a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about your priorities and level of tolerance for people! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You were way more productive than I was.

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I am SO impressed. I need to get that much done in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies. I only got about half the stuff on my list done, so I was thinking I didn't do all that great. Thanks for making me look at this through a different set of eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?

    This post posted at this website is truly nice.

    Here is my website; www.turktour.no

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics