Friday, May 25, 2012

Those crazy calves

I love being back home, even if things aren’t quite finished yet. One of my favorite things right now is sitting on our back porch and watching the cows.

(Does anyone who knew me in my pre-Indiana life think this is a funny statement?)

One of the construction projects that isn’t done yet is cleaning up the giant pile of dirt from digging the new basement.

It’s in the way of our view, but the cows and calves are loving it!

mountain climbing cows

They love to play king of the mountain.

calf party on the mountain

Every once in a while one of the momma cows will come along and be a little bit of a party-pooper.

“I see you up there, young man!”

i see you up there

“Don’t you make me climb this dirt pile!”

dont make me climb this

“Okay, fine, I’m coming down.” Pout.

im coming down

Those calves have it tough. Moms can be so mean.

1 comment:

  1. ha! Love it, so cute.  I love cows.  Now if you had said you enjoyed watching the horses...or maybe ferrets, I wouldn't have been surprised.  Watching cows? Yeah, a little surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics