This fall-themed cookbook hits all the high points of a great fall. The chapters include:
- Hometown Pancake Breakfast (some amazing breakfast recipes!)
- Church Social Soup Supper (chock full of new soups to try)
- Thanksgiving Dinner to Remember (some classics, and some new twists on side dishes)
- Game Day Get-Together (tons of appetizers and finger-foods for a crowd)
- Pumpkin Patch Sweets (what's fall without dessert?)
- Slow-Cooker Potluck Pleasers (my favorite - crockpot meals!)
- Over the River & Through the Woods (heart warming stories from Gooseberry Patch families everywhere!)
I made these Cheesy Cornbread Sloppy Joes right out of the gate from this cookbook. I think Farmer Doc liked this dish the best from anything I have cooked in months!
This Hawaiian Chicken was nice and sweet, right out of the crockpot. It’s really fast to put together in the morning, and will be great comfort food on a cool fall night!
These Mini Calzones are in the Game Day Get-Together section, but I made them for dinner one night. Think of them as pizza pockets – cute and hand-sized! (Recipe coming soon.)
I added ground sausage to this classic Spinach and Egg Casserole to be sure Farmer Doc would eat it. And he sure did! Who says egg casseroles have to be just for a special occasion?
These Tangy Pineapple Meatballs are also in the Game Day Get-Together section, but they made a great dinner for a few nights. There’s nothing like ready-to-go leftovers on busy fall evenings!
I have been loving “Hometown Harvest” and will most definitely be cooking more from this cookbook in the next few months!
Are you ready to enter to win a copy? Leave me a comment below, and tell me what your favorite fall dish is. That’s it!
This giveaway is closed.
The winner is...
A valid email address must be included in the comment to be eligible to win. Winner must respond via email within 48 hours of notification to claim prize. Mailing address must be within the continental United States.
Do you want even more chances to win? Check out these other blogs for other giveaways going on now! (I'll update this list as they change, so stay tuned!)
- A Well-Seasoned Life (ends 9/29)
- Not Quite June Cleaver, part 1 (ends 9/30)
- Not Quite June Cleaver, part 2 (ends 9/30)
- A Recipe A Day (ends 10/4)