Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back on the wagon

I have not been very good with my alarm clock war lately.  There’s been lots of snooze button-hitting.  Frankly, it’s been pretty ugly. 

I also have not been all that great getting up in the morning to fit my exercise in.  This has been an issue for me since the well went out.  Something about not having easy access to a shower at 7:00am that makes it less appealing to get up at 6:00am to exercise.

And, well (no pun intended), once I got out of that habit, it’s pretty hard to get back into it.

So I am making another go at it.

I have set some weight loss goals for myself.  I am going to be at my goal weight by the end of 2010.  I have some intermediate goals to hit, and some non-food awards planned out as I hit them.

In order to make these goals happen, I will be getting back on an exercise plan.  Starting Thursday morning - up and going!

Of course, if I keep eating like I ate on Wednesday, that won’t be so easy!  But!  Back on the wagon it is!  Back to Weight Watchers meetings, back to tracking, and back to paying attention.  And back to only one snooze button hit in the mornings.  Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics