Friday, December 30, 2011

I guess that makes me “that guy”

We had our first snow right after Thanksgiving. And I was out driving in it. I had a doctors appointment and ran some errands in Evansville. Crazy me.

It’s been a while since I lived in a second story apartment. Probably since 2004. So the snowy stairs were a bit of a surprise.

snowy steps

I think we need to start keeping a snow shovel in the apartment…

The view from above was actually quite pretty. But then I realized that I was going to have to clean all that snow off my (tall) truck.

birds eye view

It’s an Expedition, and I need to use the running boards to get in and out. So I can’t quite reach the top. At all.

snowing on truck

Until about three months ago, I drove a Nissan Altima. I was low to the ground. I used to hate it when I would get behind someone who did not clean the snow off the top of their vehicle. I always ended up with a windshield full of snow.

Now, I hate to admit it, but I am those people. This is what my sunroof looked like (from inside the truck) right before I drove off.

sunroof snow

Sorry, little cars behind me!

There’s just no way I’m going to be able to reach the top of this 00thing. And I think I’m okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics