- It’s hot. Really hot. This is how we keep Sadie the husky cool – with ice water and a cattle-sized fan.
- The zucchini have come in. Seriously. I picked Monday evening. This is what I picked new on Wednesday morning. Anybody need some? There’s plenty more! We’re still waiting on cucumbers and tomatoes…
- I haven’t been sleeping well. Baby Doc is keeping me up at night. I ordered a Snoogle Body Pillow to sleep with, and it has made an amazing difference!
- The giant Snoogle is my new excuse to not make the bed.
- The cats like to sleep with the Snoogle during the day.
- This is the box the Snoogle came in. I can’t bring myself to break it down and get rid of it, because the cats love it so much.
- Speaking of cats, Martin still isn’t eating on his own. This cat is taking a remarkable amount of my time and patience!
- My kitchen is a disaster. I tried washing dishes this morning, and splashed water all over my belly. Guess I’m done doing dishes until after Baby Doc is born! (If only it were that easy…)
- I frequently find myself sitting on the couch, browsing the internet on my phone. While my tablet is sitting right next to me. You’d think I would use the tablet with the bigger screen instead of the phone. Apparently you would be wrong.
- I’m hungry. Again. Maybe I’ll eat some zucchini.
Friday, July 19, 2013
Because it’s Friday
And I have nothing specific to write about.